question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

Aggregation info on events

Question from a developer:

In addition to the KPI data I'm seeing in the dashboard, I also want to get aggregated info for player actions in my title - how many people performed action A, how many of those then went on to perform action B. How can I do this in PlayFab?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

While PlayFab automatically generates events for many common actions, such as login, statistics updates, and purchasing, as well as provide a custom event API method, we are not directly an analytics platform. That's why we've partnered with third-party services which are, in and of themselves, mature services with deep functionality. In the analytics space, and given that you have a need for custom events, your best bet right now would be Appuri. We'll shortly have a custom event API method which will be general to any service, allowing you to use any analytics service integrated via Segment, and we'll have Omniata available soon, as well.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.