question

olivier-2 avatar image
olivier-2 asked

bug on this forum : can't login / always redirected to the register page.

Hi,

I've tried to log in this forum from another computer with a previously created account but unfortunately the login page of this forum always redirects to the register page !

I've tried from from multiple computer and browsers, removing cookies and i'm always redirected to the register page.

I had to create a new account to post this message.

regards,

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

robertsze2 avatar image robertsze2 commented ·

same issue here

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry to hear that - can you send the email address for your original account to us at devrel (or just open a ticket, on the right)? We'll get this sorted for you.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

We're working with the AnswerHub team to get this resolved. In the meantime, if you run into this issue please use this link to get into the forums with the account that's giving you trouble: http://community.playfab.com/users/login.html?orig=true

0 Likes 0 ·
olivier avatar image olivier commented ·

it works !
Thanks for the workaround.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

The underlying issue has now been address - you shouldn't have any issues using the regular login once more.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.