question

bambostu avatar image
bambostu asked

PlayFab editor extension keeps loading after login..

I can't do nothing, the loading bar keeps moving but never end.captura-de-pantalla-2017-01-17-a-las-134323.png

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bambostu avatar image
bambostu answered

I forgot to say i´ve tried with both unity 5.5 and 5.4

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

are you getting any error in the console? This is the first we've ever seen this issue, maybe remove it and re-install it?

10 |1200

olivier avatar image
olivier answered

Hi,

I encounter the same problem, with a fresh install of Unity a new PlayFab account.

After investigation, I found that the Api call to https://editor.playfabapi.com/DeveloperTools/User/GetStudios dont return any studios in the Json response : {"code":200,"status":"OK","data":{"Studios":[]}}.

I tried adding a new studio but the response is still empty.

1 comment
10 |1200

olivier avatar image olivier commented ·

Furthermore, the extension makes a looped call to the API as it does not find a studio.

0 Likes 0 ·
zomb avatar image
zomb answered

Hello! I have same issue. Fresh installation on unity 5.5

Any new solutions for a week?

1 comment
10 |1200

zomb avatar image zomb commented ·

I can log-in, but it always stuck on "settings" tab. No errors in log in general. Few times I saw something about 10 seconds timeout, but not regularly.

0 Likes 0 ·
olivier-2 avatar image
olivier-2 answered

The problem is still there but it seems that it occurs only with an account created from the Playfab.com website.

I've tried to create a new Playfab account from the Unity Editor Extension UI and it works. The extension loads the studios correctly and dont hangs.

@Zomb & BamboStu : have you create your account from the Playfab website or from the Unity extension ?

10 |1200

zomb avatar image
zomb answered

Yes, I have created account from the Playfab website.

I find short way - I deleted extension and init playfab thru code

PlayFabSettings.TitleId = "gameId"; - it's all what playfab need

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.