question

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell asked

bug: JSON Editor default cursor focus wrong

I'm looking in the character read only data. I'm editing an existing JSON entry. I'm clicking "JSON" to get the JSON editor. Now I'm pressing up and down on my keyboard, and it isn't navigating the newly popped-up window

IE11: nothing happens

FF50.1: the character data window page scrolls up and down behind the popped-up window

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, but the only browser we have fully tested is Chrome, so that's the one we would recommend. What results do you get if you use the latest version of that browser?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mgambrell avatar image mgambrell commented ·

Same as IE --nothing happens.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan mgambrell commented ·

Oh, I see what you're saying - that the edit window doesn't have focus when it pops up. I'll file a backlog request to see if that plugin can be forced to set that as the focus on start, but clicking in the window or tabbing to it does work to get you there.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.