question

mgambrell avatar image
mgambrell asked

granting MULTIPLE items to character in web admin

We can grant items via the web admin. That's convenient. But it's not when I need to grant 100s of quantity. Can we please get a quantity argument for the web admin's grant function? Negative would be nice...

Alternatively (and more powerfully), get the ability to edit 'uses left' on existing item instances

You should probably also update this ticket with a note that it's implemented

https://community.playfab.com/questions/299/206710557-granting-an-item-to-a-player-in-web-admin.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks, we update the Feature Requests to mark when they're complete, but old posts in the Q&A areas are not updated unless there's a new post to them, in general - and that post long predates our Feature Requests forum. I'll go ahead and update it.

For your suggestion, I can certainly add a backlog item, but in general I would recommend using the Feature Requests forum for functionality suggestions, so that others can vote on the idea and help to prioritize it.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mgambrell avatar image mgambrell commented ·

OK, thanks for the lesson.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.