question

Wang Yichun avatar image
Wang Yichun asked

is there a login problem?

after published beta version. i found many users can not loginwith their android device.

it's not easy to find where are the problems, because it works well in our test devices in china.

please give me some advice, thx!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

No, there aren't any issues with login (or any other service) currently. You can always check for any service issues (as well as review any past issues) on our status page, here: http://status.playfab.com/.

For the users seeing an issue, is there any commonality between them? Geographic region, device type, etc.? For example, you said "it works well in our test devices in china" - if your customers are in China as well, please bear in mind that due to the "great firewall", hitting servers outside China from within that region is not going to be reliable. If you'd like to discuss being part of the PlayFab China deployments (a distinct version of the service that resides within the great firewall), please contact us via a ticket (use the Create Ticket option on the right), and be sure to let us know the details of your title and any publisher with whom you are working.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wang Yichun avatar image Wang Yichun commented ·

finally, i found the reason. It's my own fault.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Wang Yichun commented ·

No worries - glad you found it! For the sake of others who may encounter the same (or a similar) problem, what was the actual issue?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.