question

andrem avatar image
andrem asked

Corona macOS Build Failed - Unable to download plugin.

Hello guys,

We manage to implement Playfab into our Corona SDK project and everything is working fine in the simulator. Now we were trying to build the project for MacOS and are getting this error message

Build Failed

Unable to download plugin. Make sure that the plugin is available

Plugin: plugin.playfab.client

It seems the Playfab plugin for MacOS is not available on Mac. Is this the case? If yes, are there any plans to make playfab also avaliable on MacOS in a near future?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
1807605288 avatar image
1807605288 answered

By mac os, I assume you mean OSX.

The PlayFab plugin is a super simple Lua only plugin. We have not explicitly tested it on OSX, but it is within the realm of possibility that it should just work.

We are not doing anything to prevent it from being downloaded on OSX, short of the fact that we haven't tested it on OSX.

Corona may be blocking it on their end because we haven't explicitly stated it's ok for OSX, but I can't be certain.

I have contacted them asking how to resolve this for the Marketplace. No ETA at the moment sorry.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.