question

Joshua Beeler avatar image
Joshua Beeler asked

Inconsistent sorting of builds on Game Manager Builds tab

As of yesterday (Feb 12) I am seeing inconsistent sorting of builds on the Builds tab. Prior to yesterday, builds were always sorted by upload order, with the newest at the top. As of yesterday, I am seeing the order of builds move around in the list.

In this image, I would expect the builds to be ordered with CB.008.05 at the top, since it is the most recent. Notice that all the CB.008.0X builds are scattered throughout the list.

I am not sure what is affecting the order. It seems like the region availability may be affecting the order.

The only thing that's different from my end is that some of my newer builds have a new command line format, changed from previous, older builds.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for letting us know. It looks like a change was just introduced in the Game Manager, which incorrectly sets the timestamp for all builds to be the current time when you make a change to any builds. I've changed the timestamps using ModifyServerBuild, so that the ordering is correct (though the actual times aren't the originals), and opened a bug to get the Game Manager issue fixed.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Joshua Beeler avatar image
Joshua Beeler answered

Thanks!

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.