question

fivefinger2015 avatar image
fivefinger2015 asked

Facebook link problem

My game is based on Google login and has an additional Facebook link. (LinkFacebookAccount)

If I try to link to Facebook login to another account while linked to my Facebook account, playfab returns succeed without failing.

(Facebook re-login was done by reinstalling the app.)

This means the account that logged in to is different from the account that linked to.

If ForceLink of LinkFacebookAccountRequest is set to true, the result is the same.

Is there a way to detect this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you provide us with more details on your repro steps, as well as the Title ID for your game and the PlayFab ID of the user? If you sign in with a PlayFab account which is already linked to a Facebook account, and then get a token for a completely different Facebook user and pass that in to LinkFacebookAccount, using the PlayFab session ticket from the login above (and with ForceLink set to false), you would get the error AccountAlreadyLinked.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

fivefinger2015 avatar image fivefinger2015 commented ·

Sorry. I was mistaken.

It works well.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.