question

oglazirin avatar image
oglazirin asked

How to update PlayerStatistic for ALL players

Hi there!

I would like to update PlayerStatistic data for all registered players in the title. How should I do this?

I was thinking about getting all PlayFab PlayerID's from the CloudScript and then updating statistic for every PlayerID. But I don't know how to retrieve every PlayerID for my title.

Please help!

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Joshua Strunk avatar image
Joshua Strunk answered

You can create a segment with all your players in it by setting it to login after a certain date and set the date to before you even started developing.

From there you can use Tasks to run a CloudScript handler to fix any messed up data on accounts

If it is just the statistic you are after there is another option. Set up an Action IncrementStatistic and to increment the statistic to the needed value.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

You can also have a Segment which is just "all players", using that as the only filter.

1 Like 1 ·
oglazirin avatar image oglazirin commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.