question

Victor Pryadko avatar image
Victor Pryadko asked

Setup Push Notification on Playfab server for Android

Hello.

I'm trying to setup push notification on playfab server for android, but have a message when i'm trying to enter Google server API key (40 symbols): "Invalid parameter: Attributes Reason: Platform credentials are invalid".

Maybe I did something wrong when I got server api key, but there are not so much choices.

Another problem that playfab "setup push notification guide" is not reflect a current situation on developer.android.com site, it has very changed.

Thanks, if anybody has modern guide how to get server api key for playfab server.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The issue is that you haven't set up the Google Package ID and App License Key for the title in your game's configuration yet (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/19C4/addons/Google). Once those are set, you'll be able to register the title for Push Notifications.

Thanks for the info on the change to the Android docs - we'll have our tools team update our docs to reflect those changes.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.