question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

How do I grant Admin to a game?

Question from a developer:

I've created a Studio and a Game on the Playfab game manager and I would like now to add other members. But I would like to have for some of these other members the Admin access too. I'm unable to find this option on the website & Unity extension sdk. Is it a restriction of the Free Plan or It is the way that it works (only 1 admin per game) ?

Account Managementgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Once you've added someone to your Studio, you need to give them permissions for the titles. In the title, navigate to Admin->Permissions, and click on the PlayFab ID of the user. There, you can set them up with whatever permissions you need, including Admin.

Just so you know, we are about to change the permissions system to make this easier - you'll be able to select permissions for all your titles when you add the person, rather than as a post-step.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.