question

anton avatar image
anton asked

Can't grant permissions on Admin pannel

I'm trying to give Automation permissions to one of our team members, however every time I do it I get an error:

An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you let us know the Title ID and the PlayFab ID of both accounts (yours and your team member's)?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anton avatar image anton commented ·

Hi Brendan,

Titles ID:

D449

My ID:

8796FFA9A3C5AD1D

Team Member ID:

647048EA0BE1900D

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan anton commented ·

I'm seeing that person as set up with quite a few permissions on the title. What are you trying to change, specifically?

0 Likes 0 ·

I'm trying to grant Automation permissions to that user. Can you help me with that?

0 Likes 0 ·

Sure, the user currently has some of the automation permissions, but not all of them. Do you want all of them to be on for this person? If not, which ones do you need set? What happens when you try to set them?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Brendan, I want all of them to be set on. As I wrote on my very first message this message is shown:

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

Can we resolve it today please?

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks - all the Automation permissions are now set for that user. And you'll be glad to know that we did find an issue with the permissions which could have caused the issue you were seeing. That also has been fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.