question

Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar asked

Error loading Title Data

When I open the TitleData I got the following error.

I think it may be related to the fact that my title is older than the free plan limits introduction. I was using the title data for logging purposes from CloudScript, now I no longer need this trick and I could not remove all those keys with bulk calls.

Title Datagame manager
titledataerror.png (119.6 KiB)
titledatalimit.png (10.3 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It seems to be loading for me fine, so it may be an issue with something timing out in loading the page, due to the added latency where you are (given how many things it's trying to load). I take it what you want to do is to remove all the title data, to get rid of those logs? Does the Admin API work for you to retrieve it? If so, what you could do is write a script to delete 10 of them at a time, and then just call it with a short delay (a couple of seconds) after each response.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.