question

papkovnikita avatar image
papkovnikita asked

What does mean error code 'InvalidItemIdInTable' in method 'UnlockContainerItem'?

What does mean error code 'InvalidItemIdInTable' in method 'UnlockContainerItem'?

I can't find any information about it in documentation and can't repeat it, but our players sometime receive this error.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It means that an ItemId specified as being in the Container (or, more commonly, in a Random Result Table - also called a Drop Table) was removed from your Catalog after the Container/Table was defined.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

papkovnikita avatar image papkovnikita commented ·

Thank you, mb Do you know fast way to find the corrupted item ?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan papkovnikita commented ·

The simplest thing to do would be to Get.. then Update... the Random Result Tables (Drop Tables) and Catalog via the Admin API calls, to see what errors are generated.

0 Likes 0 ·
papkovnikita avatar image papkovnikita brendan commented ·

I tried, but 'Get' returns not valid json for 'Update'. (or mb its a problem with input field on site, cause i tried to execute this methods through "Try API")
And I tried to repeat this error by following steps:
1) Create DropTable and add some items
2) Remove items from catalog
3) Execute method EvaluateRandomResultTable
I expected to see error "InvalidDropTable", but i saw :

{
 "code": 500,
 "status": "InternalServerError",
 "error": "InternalServerError",
 "errorCode": 1110,
 "errorMessage": "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.",
 "errorHash": "b24ce55b6225204a8c1db51576411fb8",
 "errorDetails": {
  "RequestID": [
   "52a9e1ad544944d1bb7a2439ce3c567f"
  ]
 },
 "CallBackTimeMS": 316
}

and the same error I see when I create container and call the method UnlockContainerItem

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.