question

James C. Smith (MobilityWare) avatar image
James C. Smith (MobilityWare) asked

Source code for example unity game

Is there an example game with source available?  I am looking for something build in Unity that uses PlayFab.  All the APIs make sense on their own but I would like to see something that brings it all together in practice

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sure, you can always have a look at our MOBA game example: https://github.com/PlayFab/UNION-OpenSource-MOBA.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

James C. Smith (MobilityWare) answered

Is there a simpler game like the ones I have seen in your videos or is the MOBA really the best example?  

10 |1200

James C. Smith (MobilityWare) answered

Now I see your github page has some other examples. I had double finding them before when searching all the other docs pages on your web site. 

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, we have a number of projects available. I pointed you to the Union example because you were asking for code showing a complete game implementation, but I personally find that samples are generally more useful. Our samples are each designed to show an individual feature concept as simply as possible, so that you can evaluate how best to integrate it with your own project. We have some of those in GitHub now, and we'll be adding more pretty much constantly.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.