question

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image
daniel.berkbox@gmail.com asked

where CanBecomeCharacter flag?

Hi,

I dont know if its a bug but I cant find CanBecomeCharacter flag on item creation, please help.

Thank you

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The CanBecomeCharacter flag is a property you define on the catalog item when you're creating or updating the catalog: http://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Admin/datatype/DataModel/PlayFab.DataModel.CatalogItem.

I believe the issue you're encountering is that you're not seeing it in the base item display in the Game Manager, is that correct? 

Currently, you can set this value these ways:

• Use an Admin API call to set or update your catalog.
  • Click the "Edit JSON" option in the catalog for the item in question, then set the "CanBecomeCharacter" flag to true.

We're also in the process of updating to a new Game Manager, which will provide an improved interface to working with your game's economy system.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniel.berkbox@gmail.com avatar image
daniel.berkbox@gmail.com answered

Yes, thats correct, cant see in Game Manager. Any idea when the new interface will be available?

Cheers!

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We'll have it available in the next couple of weeks - we're working now to make sure it has all the existing functionality, as well as all the additions we wanted to make.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.