question

nitish avatar image
nitish asked

Unity 4.7 compatiblity,Unity 4.7 support

Hi Guys. I was thinking of using playfab for my data saving feature in game. We are using unity 4.7.1. I was just wondering if latest playfab plugin is compatible with unity 4.7.

Hi Guys, I was looking for an alternative to parse data saving feature. I am using Unity 4.7.1 for my project. I was just wondering if latest playfab plugin supports unity 4.7?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

In general, we validate our Unity SDK against the currently released version of Unity. For the Android Push plugin specifically however, we do still provide a Unity 4.7 version of the plugin here: https://github.com/PlayFab/UnitySDK/tree/master/Packages/PushNotification_Unity4_7.

However, if you mean the Editor Extensions plugin, then no, that is designed for use with Unity 5.4 and up.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.