question

Christian Söllner avatar image
Christian Söllner asked

Getting Started UnitySDK

Hey,

I would like to try out your playfab sdk for our game.

Directly after importing the sdk in unity, I'm getting two errors coming out of "ReflectionUtils.cs" on line 741. 

if (attributeProvider is Module)
return (T[])System.Attribute.GetCustomAttributes((Module)attributeProvider, typeof(T), inherit);

It says it can't convert Module to System.Reflection.Assembly.

Kind Regards,

Chris

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

That's an odd one - the definition of Attribute.GetCustomAttributes does have Module as one of the overloads for the parameter:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.attribute.getcustomattributes(v=vs.110).aspx

What version of Unity are you using in your build?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Christian Söllner avatar image
Christian Söllner answered

Currently using the newest Unity version "5.3.2f1". At the moment I am just commenting the lines out for a fast fix. Even in a clean Unity project this error is showing up for me :/

10 |1200

marcowilliamspf avatar image
marcowilliamspf answered

Hi Christian, 

Thanks for reporting this issue.  I'm going to have a look today and see if I am getting the same exact problem.  My guess is I probably am and we'll get it resolved today.

I'll report back to this thread when I have an update.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.