question

Cesar avatar image
Cesar asked

Economy V2 GetInventoryItems limits

Hi,

I need to get all inventory items of a player when starting the game because there is an inventory window where players can see all items. The player inventory is big (+3k items). I know that there isn't an API call that gives you all the inventory as there was on economy v1, so I have to to several paginated calls to get all the inventory. I don't know id there is a limit in the number of GetInventoryItems a player can do. In the "Limits" section of the docs, it only specify limits for SearchItems,GetImes and GetDraftItem, so I don't know if there are limits that apply to GetInventoryItems. If there is a limit, which will be the best solution to get the player inventory?

Thanks In advance,

apisIn-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

GetInventoryItems has the same limit as RPS Limits. For such a large inventory, you can display the inventory in the form of category pagination.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.