question

DK avatar image
DK asked

The issue of multiple master data remaining for a long time without being deleted

5698-20230328-160521.png

Hello, I have noticed a problem with the players registered in my Playfab studio and I wanted to ask a question about it.

Recently, even after deleting the master data of a user, it still appears that multiple players are included as shown in the attached image. However, no data is displayed when searching.

Although there doesn't seem to be any major issue, I wanted to ask the question just in case.

This is my first time writing a post on the Playfab forum, and I apologize for any mistakes in my writing as I am not a native English speaker.

If the question format is incorrect or if this is not the right place to ask, please let me know. I will make any necessary changes or additions immediately.

Player Data
20230328-160521.png (18.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

There is a delay in game manager panel page of “Players” for updating the total number of all players when players are deleted. If it has a significant impact on your title in the future, you can submit a support ticket to report this issue. Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.