question

midiafit-1 avatar image
midiafit-1 asked

Access app only by license key

Hello can anyone help me? I need to protect an application by license key and restrict the amount of devices in use, I would like to know what paths should I take and if there is any other platform that do it. And about the license key, is there any way to automatically generate these keys when the user purchases a digital product? Tnx

Player Dataunity3dAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If "Access app only by license key" means that the players need to pay for your app to obtain a license key and then use the license key to access the app, PlayFab does not provide such feature.

And if you want to restrict the number of devices in use, since PlayFab does not provide this feature, you need to implement it by yourself. You can check the device information to see if it is a different device, and if yes, check to see if the number of devices linked by the player has reached the limit, and then decide whether to link the new device directly or notify the player to cancel the previously linked device first.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.