question

shinnosukehashimoto avatar image
shinnosukehashimoto asked

I ran ExportMasterPlayerData but did not receive the email

I want to export player data, so I ran ExportMasterPlayerData and it succeeded, but I did not receive an email.

https://learn.microsoft.com/ja-jp/gaming/playfab/features/data/playerdata/playfab-gdpr-deleting-and-exporting-player-data

I contacted privacy@playfab.com as shown in this URL, but this email address is not currently in use and I have not received any email.

How do I receive my exported data?

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

As Exporting Master Player account data mentions, “When you make a request to export a player's data, the request is sent to a Queue Processing Agent (similar to deleting a player).” Therefore, depending on the load on the queue, it may take some time for the request to complete. You can also get the exported data by PlayStream event “player_data_exported - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn”. The completion of the task will generate this event and it will contain a JSON blob that has information such as the JobReceiptId and the download URL for the exported data.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shinnosukehashimoto avatar image shinnosukehashimoto commented ·

Is there a way to export all user data at once?

It seems too inefficient to run ExportMasterPlayerData for the number of users, for example, if we want to keep the user data when the game service is terminated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao shinnosukehashimoto commented ·

I noticed that you created a new thread about this question, we will answer it there.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.