question

suzonrock2017 avatar image
suzonrock2017 asked

Playfab Redirect URL for OpenID auth

Hello sorry for the stupid question but for my game I need to have a custom OIDC on the login and to auth that login I have to provide them the redirect link. Can anyone tell me whats the redirect link or help me how to find/get it? Already Asked them but sadly they aren’t familiar with playfab and couldn’t give a clear answer.

5654-rsz-screenshot-2023-03-19-at-95427-am.png

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Can you tell me which platform you want to implement for OIDC? In fact, PlayFab doesn't need the redirect URL, you just need to provide IssuerDiscoveryUrl or IssuerInformation. For more detail, you can refer to Create OpenId Connection.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

suzonrock2017 avatar image suzonrock2017 commented ·

its for multiple platforms and PlayFab does not need a redirect URL. THe OIDC provider needs one

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ suzonrock2017 commented ·

Yeah, PlayFab does not need a redirect URL and it's also not provided by PlayFab. Depending on the platform, the redirect URL might be different. Your users are not redirected to PlayFab but your application after authentication. So, it's up to you to set up the redirect URL.

0 Likes 0 ·
wehmoen avatar image
wehmoen answered

The OIDC Provider needs to know the redirect URL for PlayFab. Discovery URL is: https://athena.skymavis.com/.well-known/openid-configuration

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.