question

Haris Sevinc avatar image
Haris Sevinc asked

Character Inventory Version

Hi there,

Im using character inventory and im confused about that inventories version.

So there is info in player data for versions but no info in character inventory like V2 or smth

Player Inventory
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

All Inventory services don't have "version" because usually we just need to know what the player currently has. Since Player Data can be used for many purposes, some of which may require knowledge of previous data, having a "version" of Player Data can make it more flexible. May I know why you want a “version” for Inventory?

0 Likes 0 ·
Haris Sevinc avatar image Haris Sevinc Gosen Gao commented ·

Hello, i dont want any version for inventory. Playfab is developing new system for inventory. One of them is legacy, one of them is "V2"

and you are saying "if you can upgrade your inventory system to V2"

but there is no version for character inventories its just "legacy" 5662-pf12.png

5663-pf22.png

0 Likes 0 ·
pf12.png (31.1 KiB)
pf22.png (37.7 KiB)

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Sorry, I misunderstood. Character doesn't support Economy v2, but there is Collections you can set for every item, so you can use Collections to specify which character own those items.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.