question

Spencer avatar image
Spencer asked

GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds always returns null

The api call GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds always returns an array of null objects. This believe this api call used to work for our clients 4 months ago but it does not work now.

Request { "MasterPlayerAccountIds": [ "42930BBB68DF0DA7", "BF852D2F7846B8A9", "CDBBA56FF56221E7", "67D83BE40039BAF1" ], "TitleId": "redacted" }

Response

{
     "code": 200,
     "status": "OK",
     "data": {
         "TitlePlayerAccounts": {
             "CDBBA56FF56221E7": null,
             "BF852D2F7846B8A9": null,
             "67D83BE40039BAF1": null,
             "42930BBB68DF0DA7": null
         }
     }
 }

I need to be able to get a friends title id from their master id. If there is a better way to get this information please let me know.

apisunreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Please call this API with a Title Level Entity Token, refer to Get Entity Token.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Spencer avatar image Spencer commented ·

Thank you for the reply. By title level I assume you mean a server. I think I may not have been clear in the original post. I need to call this on my clients. I did not see anything leading me to believe that this can only be called form a server yet it works on my server and always fails on my clients. I really just need a way to turn Master Player Account Ids into Title Player Account Ids or vise versa on my clients.

0 Likes 0 ·
Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao Spencer commented ·

Since this is an Entity API, the result is different if using different Entity Token. If you call it on the Client side with a player entity token, it can only get the info of the current player. So, if you want to get other players' info, you need a Title Level Entity Token, and you can call this API with PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions which is a serverless service.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.