question

tyricwei avatar image
tyricwei asked

How to change the Recharge rate and Recharge max of Virtual Currency per Player?

Hi

I want to change the Recharge rate and Recharge max of Virtual Currency for different players. Different players may have different Recharge rates and Recharge max in Virtual Currency.

I found we could invoke GetUserInventoryRequest to get VirtualCurrencyRechargeTime which includes RechargeMax, RechargeTime, and SecondsToRecharge.

However, I did not find the Recharge rate and know how to update VirtualCurrencyRechargeTime.

Question:

1. Is there any APIs to update the Recharge rate and Recharge max of Virtual Currency per player?

2. How to do it?

Please kindly give me an example.

Thank you.

Eric

apis
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

tyricwei avatar image tyricwei commented ·

Let me make it clear

Are there any Server APIs to change the Recharge rate and Recharge max of Virtual Currency in Azure Functions for different players?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

The Virtual Currency Recharge rate and Recharge max is a global config for all players, so you cannot set them per player.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.