question

stefan avatar image
stefan asked

Player data value updates per 15 seconds - How best to debug

Hi,

I have observed that we keep running into the limit here with some users and unfortunately this can lead to bugs in our game. We have several Azure Function, which often update the user data. Unfortunately I can't find out which functions are responsible for this. However, I have already found several users where the problem occurs. When I look at the user under (Data Explorer (basic)), I see all Azure functions that were called (we always update only one key per function). I don't get anywhere to 10 functions within 15 seconds.

What is the best way to find out where the many calls come from? Can I see anywhere what was written within the 15 seconds? or get more information about the limits?

Thank you!

Stefan

Player Datalimits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
stefan avatar image
stefan answered

I found the key in the playstream now, so I was able to find the Azure function with the problem and it works now. Thanks

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

I'm glad you solved it, feel free to let me know if there are any other questions.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.