question

rohitvishwakarma1819 avatar image
rohitvishwakarma1819 asked

LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices: The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted.

I'm trying to Login my player with GooglePlayGamesService but continously getting error from past 3 days which says "Error/LoginWithGooglePlayGamesServices: The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted".

I know that playfab puts the player deletion action in a queue, but I deleted my player 3 days ago, and there is around 30-40 players only in my title and I have only one title at the moment.

How long should I wait ? Please improve this PlayFab team

Player DataAccount Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

As you said, deleting Master Player Account will queue the user account for deletion. And the time it takes to delete accounts depends on the number of players waiting to be deleted in the deletion queue. To immediately re-use the login credentials, you should unlink it first before deleting it. Also, if you have the access to submit a support ticket, you can follow this document: SUPPORT TICKET SUBMISSION to submit a support ticket.

8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rohitvishwakarma1819 avatar image rohitvishwakarma1819 commented ·

@NeilsShi Any way you can please help me ? I'm stuck on this!

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi rohitvishwakarma1819 commented ·

Do you have the access to create a support ticket? We suggest you submit a support ticket. If you can't create, please let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
rohitvishwakarma1819 avatar image rohitvishwakarma1819 Neils Shi commented ·

I don't have access to support ticket.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.