question

altuntasfurkan207 avatar image
altuntasfurkan207 asked

PlayFab Unity Error

I got this error but I cant find soluiton

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:344) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:259) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback (string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:138) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/d__7:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:188) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:104) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions () ,I got an error but I cant find solution on google

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:344) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate (PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor/EdExStates,string,string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:259) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback (string) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:138) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/d__7:MoveNext () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:188) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update () (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:104) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions ()

unity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

You can back up your current project and try to upgrade the extension to the latest version or try to delete the extension and re-import a clean latest version. If that doesn't work, you can install the SDK without using the PlayFab Unity Editor Extensions. You can refer to Download and install the SDK only for more detail.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.