question

Dominic Hamelin-Blais avatar image
Dominic Hamelin-Blais asked

Player not received rewards after daily leaderboard reset

Hi, we have been using leaderboards and prize tables for over a year now, with hundreds of players in them everyday, everything work fairly smooth.

But we have this player (master: 9C4746D598BE2D16) who didn't received his reward in the last 3 days. With history we can see that he were top 2 in leaderboard "GourmandDungeon", which started at Feb 18, 2023 12:03 AM

Can it be investigated please? Do you need more information?

Leaderboards and Statistics
8 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dominic Hamelin-Blais avatar image Dominic Hamelin-Blais commented ·

It has also happened with another player (E322CDF3928EA1D0) but in different leaderboards.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Dominic Hamelin-Blais commented ·

May I have your Title ID for further research?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Hamelin-Blais avatar image Dominic Hamelin-Blais Neils Shi commented ·

Here's my title ID: C986

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Hamelin-Blais avatar image Dominic Hamelin-Blais commented ·

Here's another case where the player didn't got his rewards: player: DD10E1C0C8F7D72A Leaderboard: BraveBattle (Start Feb 19, 2023 12:05 AM) Leaderboard: MadLab (Start Feb 19, 2023 12:00 AM)

You will see the items in their inventory, but it's because I'm sending them manually for those who had issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Dominic Hamelin-Blais commented ·

Do you have the access to create a support ticket? We suggest you submit a support ticket. If you can't create, please let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Dominic Hamelin-Blais avatar image Dominic Hamelin-Blais Neils Shi commented ·

No, I don't have access anymore since I switched to "Pay on the go"

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

This issue has been fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience. Feel free to let us know if you have any other question.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.