question

mortonhq0 avatar image
mortonhq0 asked

,GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds returning null values

Hi. Until today, I have been able to use GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIds fine, but it is now returning null values.

The sequene of what I'm doing is: 1. LoginWithSteamRequest 2. GetPlayFabIDsFromSteamIDsRequest (for known Steam friends) 3. GetTitlePlayersFromMasterPlayerAccountIdsRequest

This was working fine until today, and is still returning a positive result from the request, but the values are now null?

It still works starting for the player's own steamID, so I'm thinking it miught be a permissions issue, but I don't remeber chaging anything which should affect this.

I'm new to PlayFab, and any help with this would be great. I'm using Unity if that relevant.

apisunity3d
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi commented ·

The second step "GetPlayFabIDsFromSteamIDsRequest (for known Steam friends)" you mentioned, can you tell me how you got the friend's SteamID? If you get it via steam service, then you should make sure that these Steam friends has been linked to PlayFab accounts. Otherwise this API(GetPlayFabIDsFromSteamIDsRequest) will return null.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.