question

shreyasram avatar image
shreyasram asked

Limit on PlayStream event body size,Title exceeded limit Player Data Value size

Hey, I am unable to figure out what exactly is causing the playstream limit to exceed. Can anyone help me figure out how this will impact this particular user?

Thank you!

PlayStream
img-0270.png (331.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

This error indicates that when you call the API to write an event, the event body size (including all keys and values) has exceeded the 10,000 bytes limit. If you are not doing anything with this event, it should have no effect on the particular player. Also, can you explain what are you writing this event " EXCEPTION " for? And what do you write in the body of the event?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shreyasram avatar image shreyasram commented ·

I found out that this exception is due to an Event API call which no longer exists in the current client version. I Just wanted to know if these limit warnings impact the player in any way for example say, failing to complete a payment in the game.

0 Likes 0 ·
shreyasram avatar image shreyasram commented ·

5529-screenshot-2023-02-02-at-043115.png

This is another one!

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha shreyasram commented ·

This error will appear when the body size of the Write Event API exceeds the limit, and the event is not generated. If there are some processes related to this event (such as using this event to trigger actions, etc.), this process will be affected. So, whether this particular player will be affected depends on how you use the event.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.