question

george@thenuum.com avatar image
george@thenuum.com asked

memory leaks in editor

I have read most of the forum on the memory leack coming from PlayfabUnityHttp.cs.117 I have looked in the code and it seems it has been updated to reflect the changes, yet there is a memory leak.

My first question is: Is this a unity editor bug only? Does it affect android builds for quest2? We are having issues with memory leaks and we are trying to track down the issues. How can we get rid of this? Nothing suggested in the previous post seems to be the issue.

We have the latest sdk 2.157.230123.

unity3d
10 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gosen Gao avatar image Gosen Gao commented ·

Can you provide the error details with Full StackTraces enabled and a code snippet that reproduces the issue so we can do some research?

0 Likes 0 ·
george@thenuum.com avatar image george@thenuum.com Gosen Gao commented ·

![5450-image.png][1]

Does this work? I just hit play and it starts.

0 Likes 0 ·
image.png (85.5 KiB)
george@thenuum.com avatar image george@thenuum.com george@thenuum.com commented ·

I wanted to include some of the text, just in case the picture is not clear.

A Native Collection has not been disposed, resulting in a memory leak. Allocated from: Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1:.ctor(Byte[], Allocator) UnityEngine.Networking.UploadHandlerRaw:.ctor(Byte[]) PlayFab.Internal.d__12:MoveNext() (at Assets\PlayFabSDK\Shared\Internal\PlayFabHttp\PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:117) UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutineManaged2(MonoBehaviour, IEnumerator) UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator) PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:MakeApiCall(Object) (at Assets\PlayFabSDK\Shared\Internal\PlayFabHttp\PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:107) PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabHttp:_MakeApiCall(String, String, PlayFabRequestCommon, AuthType, Action`1, Action`1, Object, Dictionary`2, Boolean, PlayFabAuthenticationContext, PlayFabApiSettings, IPlayFabInstanceApi) (at Assets\PlayFabSDK\Shared\Internal\PlayFabHttp\PlayFabHTTP.cs:228)

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.