question

matias avatar image
matias asked

Hosting a Server

Hi i wanted to host a server with a vary simple thing... Just to be able to reset the leaderboards in specific times. But i'm not able to do this (i know what funcion should i use) but i don't know if what i'm doing with the server is correctly and how should the function be called. I manage to upload one server and just to test i called the funcion on start, but didn't work and i can't find any up to date guide

Custom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

May I know what specific times that you want to reset? There are 5 options of frequency available which are “Manually”, “Hourly”, “Daily”, “Weekly”, “Monthly”, as shown in the screenshot, you can just implement it through [Game Manager] -> [Your title] -> [Leaderboards] -> [The specific leaderboard] -> [Edit Leaderboard] -> [Reset frequency]. For further information, you can refer to Using resettable statistics and leaderboards - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn 5445-resetfrequency.png

resetfrequency.png (12.5 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matias avatar image matias commented ·

I need Weekly but in a different time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui matias commented ·

You can refer to the link that I mentioned above using IncrementPlayerStatisticVersion API call to reset leaderboard. Then use a scheduled task to trigger it, referring to https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/automation/scheduled-tasks/quickstart

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.