question

KimMyeonMin avatar image
KimMyeonMin asked

There are too many concurrent requests to this API being processed

Hello, I'm currently using the pay as you go plan.

In my game, 1,000 users are rewarded through cloud script execution by the leaderboard's prize table every week. When the compensation was made this time, several users were missing and I checked, and there was the following phrase in the data explorer.

"EventId": "b33620a827024782a8b77508e6c8f7bc", "ScheduledTimestamp": "2023-01-30T00:18:45.9754798Z", "TriggeredTimestamp": "2023-01-30T00:10:35.4053389Z", "ActionName": "Execute Cloud Script function",

"Error": {

"Message": "There are too many concurrent requests to this API being processed"

I posted a similar question last time, but I couldn't figure out a clear reason because I was late to check the answer.

Is it generally beyond the limit of the number of concurrent cloud scripts?

I would appreciate it if you could let me know how much the number of concurrent requests can be made. Thanks.

CloudScriptLeaderboards and Statistics
7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui commented ·

hello, may I know how often this issue happens?

0 Likes 0 ·
KimMyeonMin avatar image KimMyeonMin Simon Cui commented ·

Not often, but this is the second time I've discovered it. However, it is very cumbersome to check if the compensation has been made properly every time in case this happens again.

0 Likes 0 ·
Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui KimMyeonMin commented ·

I totally agree with you. Have you checked the events incidents following the answer in https://community.playfab.com/questions/58658/there-are-too-many-concurrent-requests-to-this-api.html ? Hope this might help you a bit.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.