question

george@thenuum.com avatar image
george@thenuum.com asked

Catalog back end seems to be broken

I see a new UI for the catalog backend. It seems it was updated just now. I am in the middle of trying to upload a new catalog JSON. But it won't let me upload it. All I did was, download JSON file from old playfab project and upload it to the new one. The only one that worked was the default catalog. All others get stuck when I hit upload button.

It displays the name of the JSON when I select it from my computer. I get stuck in the submit button. It doesn't submit/upload the JSON file from the other playfab account.

Player DataPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

Before uploading the catalog Json file to the new catalog, you may need to create the currencies used in the old catalog, otherwise the upload process will not be successful. Please let me know if you created currencies and the problem persists.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

george@thenuum.com avatar image george@thenuum.com commented ·

Yes it worked thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.