question

Txhx avatar image
Txhx asked

How can i fix this

5411-skjermbilde-2023-01-18-172309.png

how can i fix this error? i accedently deleted my account to test somthing and now i cant connect

dont know what topic this is

apisCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

The specific error means that the player account is in the queue for deletion, but has not yet been deleted. Using the API DeleteMasterPlayerAccount will queue the user account for deletion. It may take some time for the account to be processed (it's a queue, and the cleanup for all elements of an account is non-trivial). You will not be able to log in with this account until it is completely removed, you can create another account for testing purposes. In addition, if you want to test account deletion in the future, in order to immediately reuse the login credentials, you can unlink the corresponding login method before deleting the account.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Txhx avatar image Txhx commented ·

ok i will try that

0 Likes 0 ·
Txhx avatar image Txhx commented ·

bdw i also made a new titleid and i still have the same problem. and i am the only player in the titleid so its really wierd and i have no idea hot to use the DeleteMasterPlayerAccount

0 Likes 0 ·
Neils Shi avatar image Neils Shi Txhx commented ·

I also made a new titleid and I still have the same problem.

The master player account is cross-title, players can use the linked login method to log in to all titles in the studio. So, when you create a new title and want to log in with your previous account, it will show the same error. Before this account is completely deleted, I recommend that you create a new one for testing purpose. For more detail, you can refer to Login basics and best practices. You can call the API DeleteMasterPlayerAccount with Postman or click "Delete master player" button (you can find it at [Game Manager]->[Players]-> [Delete master player]) to delete a master player account.

1 Like 1 ·
Txhx avatar image Txhx Neils Shi commented ·

how can i use it because the user id is deleted?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.