question

contato avatar image
contato asked

Create cloudscript request interceptor

I would like to know if there is a way to create an interceptor for cloudscript requests. If there's something wrong, I don't run the cloudscript called.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

If “create cloudscript request interceptor” you mean you want prevent cheaters from calling your CouldScript, one way is to disable the ExecuteCouldScript API, but then no one can call your CouldScript, another way is to implement some validation checks in your CloudScript to validate the request before calling the server API. For more information about cheat prevention, you can refer to Guidance for cheat prevention - Playfab Community.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

contato avatar image contato commented ·

I would like you to check the version if it is too old during login, if it is too old the user will not be able to log in to the system, to prevent old versions of the game with bugs.

0 Likes 0 ·
Xiao Zha avatar image Xiao Zha contato commented ·

Your comment doesn't seem to be relevant to the question. If I understand wrong, please explain in detail.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.