question

Rob Boone avatar image
Rob Boone asked

Where to check account deletion queue?

Hello,

Since last night we have been getting the error " /Client/LoginWithAndroidDeviceID: The account is unavailable, because it is being deleted." error on every account we have deleted rather than it creating a new one as it usually does.

According to what i can find this is due to some kind of queue that's not title specific to perform the deleting of the account.

Is there a place to check the status of this queue it's been 12+ hours and id like some more information around this issue.

If there's any ways other then connecting to a new studio to make the devices useable again do please let me know as well.

Kind regards

Account Management
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rob Boone avatar image Rob Boone commented ·

Update:

Seems that connecting to a different studio where there was no account previously does not solve the issue.

As it still somehow gives the same error although on that studio there has never been an account with the same DeviceId.

0 Likes 0 ·
Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Currently there is no method to check the deletion queue status. You may unlink the account before delete the account. Please refer to this: Deleting Master Account - Playfab Community

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nati Levin avatar image
Nati Levin answered

This is crazy.. I am waiting 4 days already and without response, I deleted 40 users and non can be used now.

I dont believe that a production grade servers dont have any SLA, this I would expect from a startup maybe, but not from Microsoft.

Shame.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.