question

Benjamin Bennett avatar image
Benjamin Bennett asked

How long does it take to delete a player?

I accidentally deleted my test master account instead of title account and it's been quite a while... Would be nice to be able to login with the account again.

Player Data
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brian-8 avatar image brian-8 commented ·

I'm having issues again too - its been over 24 hours.

Last time they told me this could happen but its clearly a bug with their identity services.

I had deleted an account about 3 days ago and this morning it just finally ended up being deleted.

0 Likes 0 ·
Benjamin Bennett avatar image Benjamin Bennett brian-8 commented ·

yeah it was only taking a few minutes just a week ago or so. It's really messing up my testing process.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The delete time is depending on the queue status. Usually it takes less than a few hours. In rare cases, it can take days. You can refer to this similar case: https://community.playfab.com/questions/29646/delete-master-accountdeleting-master-account.html

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rafaat Ashour avatar image Rafaat Ashour commented ·

am still have this issue almost a weeks ago, before i never unlick any account and it was always create a new one fine, is there's any change ?? and is these anyway i could push my queue ?

0 Likes 0 ·
Benjamin Bennett avatar image
Benjamin Bennett answered

I wonder if there is a bug with the deletion queue?

10 |1200

drallcom3 avatar image
drallcom3 answered

For next time: Unlink any login first. Then you don't have to care how long deleting takes.

1 comment
10 |1200

Benjamin Bennett avatar image Benjamin Bennett commented ·

I'll try to remember that next time

0 Likes 0 ·
Nati Levin avatar image
Nati Levin answered

I can confirm it takes nore then 4 days (as of now, might take more)

10 |1200

Rafaat Ashour avatar image
Rafaat Ashour answered

this weird, i have same issue, 4 days and still not updated. i can't recreate new user.

i have been using playfab service almost a year now, in every game update in my testing i was deleting my test user many times and it was always deleted immediately and i could lunch the game and have new one just fine.

why did you change this behavior !

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.