We've added a lot of features to the Game Manager over the past few months, and we felt it was time to do a major reorganization of how features in the Game Manager are organized.
Please take a look at https://preview.playfab.com/en-us/my-games
In here you will find a number of changes designed to make it easier to find new features, including:
- segments moved to the "players" tab
- leaderboards moved to their own tab
- cloudscript, actions, tasks, A/B tests all moved to a new "automation" tab
- renamed "servers" to "multiplayer"
- renamed "reports" to "analytics" and moved in playstream event history, webhooks, and event archive
- moved "limits" to "settings"
- created a new "admin" tab with admin-specific tasks, including audit history, players, etc.