question

peterhansen avatar image
peterhansen asked

Is it possible to enforce 2FA on all users of a studio?,Is there a way to enforce 2FA on a studio?

Hello,

is it possible to enforce 2FA on all PlayFab users of a studio (current and also ones created in the future)?

I could only find a way to toggle 2FA on my own user; my understanding is that at the moment we have to ask all users to enable it, but there's no way to ensure they've actually done that or that they won't disable it again later on.

Considering how sensitive the information they have access to can be, we'd like to enforce this across the whole studio and reduce the risk of unauthorized access.

Cheers, Pete

Authentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

Currently, we don't support to enforce 2FA on all developer accounts of a studio. You can make a feature request here in this forum to help us prioritize our work:https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html . Also, you can use Azure Active Directory (AAD) reduce the risk of unauthorized access.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.