question

gsaberoff avatar image
gsaberoff asked

Launching the game

Hello,

I have 3 questions.

1. I am at pay-as-you-go plan. When I release the game can I stick with development mode, and when my limitis go close to the and, I can launch my title? Does it become launched right after the click? Or it can make my title not working correctly during the change?

2. When my game hits the limit like numer of writes, will I see any information about it?

3. Is it possible to switch to different plan for my account faster like move to START faster then after 30 days?

Thank you!

pricinggame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

When I release the game can I stick with development mode, and when my limitis go close to the and, I can launch my title? Does it become launched right after the click?

Please refer to this document: Title launches, you can launch your title as you want, even when your title is in development. And it does launch once Launch Title is selected.

When my game hits the limit like numer of writes, will I see any information about it?

There is no limit on number of writes, you can see the number of writes in your billing summary.

Is it possible to switch to different plan for my account faster like move to START faster then after 30 days?

Changing a plan is usually scheduled in the beginning of next month. But you can submit a support ticket if you want to changing the plan earlier.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gsaberoff avatar image gsaberoff commented ·

How can I submit a ticket? I can not find any place to do so.

Thank you!

Best, AS

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ gsaberoff commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.