question

officalahmad11 avatar image
officalahmad11 asked

Maximum Number of Entries in Leaderboard

Hi, I want to know how many maximum entries can be there in a Leaderboard. And is there a way to increase the max entries. In the documentation, the request parameter MaxCount can be set to 100. But my requirement requires me to get about 500 entries in Leaderbaord. Any help will be apprediated. Thanks

Leaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

There is no hard limit for the entries of leaderboard. The MaxResultsCount in the API document means that you can get that many amount in one API call, this is by design. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/client/player-data-management/get-leaderboard?view=playfab-rest.

To get more, you can specify the StartPosition and call the API again. For example, if you want to get from 200 to 300, you can specify the StartPosition to 200 and MaxResultsCount to 100 then call it again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.