question

Mohsen Jamali avatar image
Mohsen Jamali asked

Group Policy API documentation

Hi I'm very confused how to specify the resource value of the policy JSON in APIs such as AcceptGroupApplication and RemoveGroupApplication. Where can I find the documentation for that

apis
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Simon Cui avatar image
Simon Cui answered

Currently, there is no Documentation mentioned about “ the resource value of the policy JSON”. However, you can refer to “Your Game Manager” -> ”Your Title” -> “Groups” -> “Policy” for detailed policy information about a specific group. You can also modify and save the policy in there.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Mohsen Jamali avatar image
Mohsen Jamali answered

That doesn't cover all the policies. For example I have a officer role that I want them to be able to accept applications but not be able to change roles of the members

1 comment
10 |1200

Simon Cui avatar image Simon Cui commented ·

According to your example, you can add the code shown below inside your “Group” -> “Policy”.

{
     "Action": "*",
     "Effect": "Allow",
     "Resource": "pfrn:group--*!*/Applications/*",
     "Principal": {
       "MemberOf": {
         "RoleId": "officer"
       }
     },
     "Comment": "Allow members of the group officer role to do anything about the applications",
     "Condition": null
   },
   {
     "Action": "*",
     "Effect": "Deny",
     "Resource": "pfrn:group--*!*/Roles/*",
     "Principal": {
       "MemberOf": {
         "RoleId": "officer"
       }
     },
     "Comment": "Not allow members of the group officer role to modify anything about the roles",
     "Condition": null
   }
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.