question

drew avatar image
drew asked

Price of using CatalogV2 images?

Can someone help me get a better understanding of the price to host images in CatalogV2? Is this considered "File Storage", or "Catalog Item Storage"? Does it trigger any additional charges for requests for "player inventory", or is this just priced under "requests" for "ECONOMY V2 - ITEMS, CURRENCY, BUNDLES, RECIPES, STORES, USER GENERATED CONTENT"?

Can anyone from PlayFab or the community share what the actual realistic pricing will be if I host images of my game items in PlayFab under different potential levels of scale?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gosen Gao avatar image
Gosen Gao answered

Images are considered as File Storage, refer to Economy v2 Storage Meter API Description - PlayFab | Microsoft Learn. Requests for "player inventory" considered as Read Requests. For more info, please refer to Pricing (playfab.com).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.