question

naitvinter@a2softworks.com avatar image
naitvinter@a2softworks.com asked

Rules sequence

Hello, I would like to execute some two cloudscripts sequence on player_added_title event. I created two rules to do that: -Rule1 with player_added_title event type which executes first cloudscript -Rule2 with player_action_executed event type and conditions checking if ruleID is equal to Rule1 which executes second cloudscript

My question is if those two cloudscripts will be executed one after another? Is Rule2 will be triggered after the first cloudscript finished executing? Is there a better way to perform something like this when player account is created?

CloudScriptPlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Xiao Zha avatar image
Xiao Zha answered

According to your description, since your two cloud scripts are based on the same event, you can write the two cloud scripts into one cloud script, so that you don't need to consider the execution order of the scripts. If you really need two Could Scripts to do the job, then you can set your Rules like your said above so that the two Cloud Scripts will be executed one after another. Since player_action_executed event occurs after the action is executed, Rule2 will be triggered after the first Cloud Script finished executing. Also, Actions execute orderly in the Rule, you can try to put your two actions into one Rule.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.