question

Tanguy avatar image
Tanguy asked

PlayFab Server not showing up on Steam server browser

Hello,

We have implemented the PlayFab GSDK on our dedicated server and it is running as expected on the PlayFab side, it's in an active state. The logs show that it is ready to receive players.

However, the server doesn't show up in the Steam server browser. An issue I could think of is that maybe the required ports for Steam aren't forwarded, although we have included the ports on the build ports. But they are changed on the actual instance. Is this the correct way to port forward for Steam?

It could also be a completely different issue, but there is a lack of documentation online on how to make the PlayFab server work with Steam properly.

Thanks in advance.

Custom Game Serversmultiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Tanguy avatar image Tanguy commented ·

Here are the server logs: 5270-gsdk-output-638066124116660000.txt

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Neils Shi avatar image
Neils Shi answered

We are not experts on Steam server browser, to know what could be the cause of server not showing up in the Steam server browser, you may ask Steam for professional Steam Support. Thanks for your understanding.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

arthurcbsouza-1 avatar image arthurcbsouza-1 commented ·

Hi Neils,

Sorry to write here but i've bein tryng to post my question for two days but i always got a message "An Internal error has occurred and we are sorry for the inconvenience." and it's impossible to create new posts..

I'm porting my game to XBox and trying to perform login on PlayFab but I got this error :

"[ServiceUnavailable] Destination Host has an erroneous SSL certificate"

After configuring my "MicrosoftGame.config" with my title information, nonetheless, if I use a default file with default Microsoft data the login is established but I can't retrieve the XBox token because I haven't the title ID on "MicrosoftGame.config" file.

Regards Arthur

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.