question

My Game Studio avatar image
My Game Studio asked

LoginWithCustomIDRequest suddenly always creates a new user

Today I started my project for testing and found out that always I try to log in with a customID using the System Unique identifier as always, a new player is created. Yesterday when i finished working on my project all worked fine.

Thanks for infos

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If, when you call LoginWithCustomID, you're specifying a Custom ID which is already associated with an account, you will be logged into that account - the service will not create a new account in that case, even if "CreateAccount" is set to true. The only way an account could be created would be if the CustomId specified does not match any associated with existing player accounts. If you believe you're seeing something different, can you specify the Title ID and at least two of the PlayFab IDs in question?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.